Funerals, Memorials, Celebrations of Life $300
Commemorating a life is an important part of processing grief and loss. My goal is to provide a non-religious end of life ceremony with dignity, empathy and warmth, and to help you honour the life of someone you love in a meaningful and authentic way.
- Consultations to personalize your service
- Assistance in planning order of service
- Assistance in choosing music and readings.
- Assistance in writing eulogies and commemorations
- Attendance at celebration and internment, if requested